Saturday, September 12, 2009

Adult Muslim Babies

What is wrong with 100th's of 1% of Muslims?
What is wrong with some 5 or 6 Muslims out of the 12,000+ I communicate with?

Even if you find 12 to mess around, it will be still less than 1/100 th of 1% of Muslims in this group. I can take 6 more people to attempt to tear me down.

I have nothing to gain from this work, in fact, I could make money like everyone else working, instead I have chosen this path. I am simply doing what needs to be done, none of this will benefit me. Prophet Muhammad had said (I do not use the word OUR PROPHET - because he is not ours, he belongs to the whole universe and I don't intend to reduce him to Muslim exclusive) good deed is like sowing a seed, which benefits others when it becomes a tree and bears shade or fruit, it was intended for.

Cant' the 1/100th of 1% of Muslims understand the simple word "focus".

# 1 No matter whose birthday it is, the kids want it to be theirs. It is the “me, me, me” attitude that children demand. Some adults still live in that stage.

# 2 In a large group if some one mentions ten names, the “me, me, me” adults complain that their name was not recited in the same breath.

# 3 No matter what the topic is their concern is what they are interested in. When we are talking about a certain subject, we have to remain focused on it and not talk about 50 other things, each thing must be dealt separately. Palestine issue should not be a part of one issue; it is a full time issue in itself and must be reserved for it.

# 4 If I list the atrocities, massacres and genocides of the world, can you write a 600 word article, listing all of them, and still write the article? Better, yet can you recite all of them in one breath, in one sentence? Guess what, if you miss one due to the length of your breath, some one will complain.

We need to focus, you are acting no different than the same percent of Jews who quickly jump with the "Anti-Semitism" rhetoric even if some one sneezes in Europe. That's how bad the 1/100th of 1% of Muslims are in my list of Muslims. They are significant and that is why I address them, instead of ignoring them.

Isn't this one of the reasons we cannot move forward?

We are hung up with petty stuff?

Let's look at the big picture and not get entangled with small stuff.

In all the instances mentioned above, the adult babies are hung up with their need. Now let’s take a look at the following comments that came when I wrote about the 9/11.

Here was response to a few ugly comments
a few are non-publishable
=========================================

My Commitment remains to bring a positive change, a positive contribution from Muslim Americans in uniting us, the Americans in adversity.

Finding the truth is also our responsibility and indeed, I supported an even where the videos and discussions of 9/11 were carried out whole day at a college campus in Plano.(None of these jumpers see this)

God has sent this opportunity to present ourselves in a positive light and Insha Allah, we will achieve it. The only ones I have to struggle with are Muslims, every one wants us to get on a level playing field, it is us, who hold back. Had the French been a part of the society, they would not have seen what they are seeing today.

May Allah's mercy be upon you and release you from anger and give you the
freedom from ill-will in this holy month of Ramadan.

###

These were the comments from a Muslim:

"go fuck yourself. Take me off your list. 911 was an inside job you bastard" - ztminhas
"Hey shit face, if you want to dedicate something to Why don't you work on this" - anonymous

Even my friend Dr. Jamil talks about the issue of Muslim suffering in one breath. No Dr. Jamil, it is a separate topic in itself.

Every one of us is driven by our interests - you have your own and mine is Islam and co-existence. You and I can do only so much with the given amount of time we have in a day. I know you and I both put nearly 25 hours a week for serving humanity. How many of us do that? I am not talking about doing the selfish things like praying and fasting, I am talking about doing things for the benefit of others.

The attitude of Pluralism originated in Islam and thank God more and more people are unraveling that. Prophet Muhammad was the first interfaith dialoguer that there was and that is my focus, although I have other things in my peripheral vision.

Those comments were received against the following article that went out to some 24,000 individuals around the globe of which ~12,000 are Muslims.

http://mikeghouseforamerica.blogspot.com/2009/09/mike-ghouse-dedicates-this-day-/911-to.html

The Ramadan Article:
http://newsweek.washingtonpost.com/onfaith/guestvoices/2009/08/ramadans_spiritua/l_discipline.html

Thanks
Mike

In a message dated 9/12/2009 11:00:37 A.M. Central Daylight Time, TSidd writes:
Mohtram Javed Bhai, ASA

Have you please sent this mail to your dear friends like Br MikeGhouse who are blindly following the dictates of Government version without blinking their eyes. It was a preplanned TRAGEDY committed by MUSAD/CIA/Zionist agents on innocent American people to build their momentum against Muslims, Islam, capture their oil resources and kill the "probability" of emerging Islam as a political entity somewhere in the ME, specifically in Afghanistan

On the very day of this mishap I wrote an article: WHO DID IT and challenged President Bush that you are totally wrong in pointing your fingers to Osama and Afghanistan which was becoming the hub of Islamic Renaissance at that time. That paper is still available on my Website. It was published in The Muslims, NY.

It is a tragedy no doubt but we must have courage to ask the political parties of this country, the "all-powerful" Congress and UN to investigate the cause and its horrible effects of this tragedy, as rightly and la-mentally pointed out by you, through the International Court of Justice and persons like "Bush, Blare & Musharraf" responsible for this great Human tragedy must be hanged to death in front of "old" WTC otherwise the wounds will continue to bleed for centuries together and the people will commemorate the "drama" of this self-sustained tragedy till doomsday.

Shamim Siddiqi

-----Original Message-----
From: javed jamil
Subject: sept 11 programmes

If US had hunted the attackers, there was absolutely no problem. It would have been the victory of justice. But the problem is that the US first decided without any substantial investigations that a few people guided by some masterminds currently living in Afghanistan were behind the attacks. And then they began the hnting, which remains unsuccessful till now with all the major "masterminds" still alive. But in the process, more than 2 million innocent Muslims have been killed. Now what is the way to give justice to these innocent Muslims? Should they also hunt their killers in the style of the US? Should they pray to God to punish the culprits?

It is nothing wrong to commemorate the victimsof 9/11. But please also find a moment to think and pray for those 2 million Muslims killed in the aftermath. It is good to condemn those that killed the 3000 people in New York. But please also find some time to condemn those that killed the 2 millions.

Dr Javed Jamil
#

2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum!

    Hi Mike!
    You sure can write, I'll tell you that. However, your position do confuse me.
    You claim to contribute to a more positive change to Muslims and as such to Islam as a whole.
    It may not be 100% correct but I hope the core of my interpretation of it is there, right?
    So if my understanding of your self-made mission in life is correct,than the statement I want to make is this.......
    - WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON???
    I could've just heard your answer - "I'm on the side of the righteous..." - thereabout, and so on! Mike, I do appreciate the effort AND the bravery than one must have to do what you are doing. As a brother in Islam AND in humanity(I believe in world peace too no matter how intangible that seems!)I just wish to point out what I believe are some errors in the way you do things and/or even your thoughts on certain subjects. Now, do bear in mind, IN NO WAY am I trying to say I am better than you or that everything that I say is correct.But I believe I just saw that your fly is not fully zipped-up(so to speak)and all I'm doing is to just point that out, that's all. My humble apologies.....

    There's a different in POINTING out others mistake/s and CONDEMNING them. I think that maybe in your fervour and/or frustation, you have gone out of your way to actually chastise other Muslims simply...well, TOO-MUCH. So much so that to me it seems that you are overdosing it even tho' to begin with, it IS us Muslims, YOUR Brothers and Sisters, that was wronged by the other party. There's nobility in being honest to the point that when an unjust thing/s happen in front of our eyes, we rebuked it, we reprimand the person/s doing it, EVEN if the perp is one of our own. However, when we do that and ONLY that without applying the SAME amount of justice to the OTHER party, than THAT is one-sidedness! When we chided our children for some wrong thing that they do, we're suppose to do it with 'hikmah'. Listen to BOTH side of the stories.And then, IF found that the other party is the one that's in the wrong, chastise THEM too! You don't tell your son that it's ok to be bullied around so just take it because then, we will be in the right! The way you put it is as if, Muslims is the ONLY one that's the trouble-maker!ALWAYS!!!
    For those Muslims who seems to chose ONLY violence as a means of communicating - I agree with you. I DO NOT AGREE WITH HURTING THE INNOCENCES NO LESSER THAN YOU!Yet, when there came an idea, a POSSIBILITY that 9/11 is NOT of ANY of our Muslim brethrens doing, you seems to shut US off!!! Again I repeat, a POSSIBILITY. It could be that it IS our side that is to be blame a 100%!!! - BUT, what IF, it IS a conspiracy by your soooo BELOVED government USA? I believe you must have seen the film "Loose Change" that deal with this issue. Now, f.y.i., this film is made by a NON-MUSLIM, so ANY talk of prejudices or similar, do not exist! But yet you, a Muslim, finding it oh-so easy to condemn other Muslims as the evil-doers just,well...PISS ME OFF! Peace AND Justice MUST go hand-in-hand. You CANNOT expect to have one without the other. To promote Peace, can you really close-off ANY amount of Justice(no matter how small the possibilities)to your brethrens??? If this IS the way you do things in your blog my friend, then you cannot count to have the kind of support that you are looking for from the Muslims majority. I for one, will surely not support you.Sure, there will be those who will just jump onto your bandwagon of peace without giving it any real thought( I wait and go thru' your other issues and think for about 03 days before posting this )but to those who seeks REAL justice, REAL peace,they shall see thru this shiny veneer of whiteness, this....."holier-than-thou" that you are spreading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cont...

    Also, I find it weird that you are basically, selling the clothes of your back, just for the sake of this so-called freedom that you are fighting for.Now hold-on, I sincerely believe in freedom too - TOTALLY and ABSOLUTELY.But if this "freedom" to you means - example -freedom of speech=can say ANY - DAMN - THING, then ,NO, I don't believe in THAT version of freedom of yours. Why? Because to me that is not even freedom!!! THAT, my friend is sheer STUPIDITY! The ONLY way that I can accept that as true freedom is having said those nasty things to me, when I knuckled sandwiched the fella head, don't go running around crying - "Foul! Foul! He's trying to delete my "freedom" of speech!" Surely we are taught by our parents to always be courteous to others?!! "Treat others the way you want others to treat you" - Confucious use to say. But my parents AND my religion - ISLAM - also taught me to fight for my honour, to stand up for myself against injustices!!!Being good, being patience DO NOT mean you have to be stupid too and put up with crap!When Taslima Nasreen DISRESPECT my religion AND others as well, she surely can't expect me to roll out the red carpet! Nor could she, or should she expect to "freely" practice her hate-speech without any repercussions. PERSONALLY?, I'll try my best to not allow myself to physically harm her in any way and perhaps asked her why is she doing what she is doing.I have read a bit on her story, her past. If that is true, even then, she still has no right to do what she did. Being a victim in the past do not gives you a license to victimised others in the future. She could,with her borne interllect - hold a discussion, a debate to try and sort things out, but she didn't try THAT, instead dissing others is what she like to do. Is that justice?
    I quote - "The only ones I have to struggle with are Muslims," - end quote. This is part of a line in the paragraph that you've written. Well, perhaps if you don't hate(?) OR comment negatively at other Muslims(remember, chastise doesn't mean you MUST bring others down)OR know ONLY how to point fingers at Muslims.....ONLY, then well, who knows, maybe they won't give you anything to 'struggle' with??!!? What chu' think, cuz'???OR, could be that we are TOO sensitive? You think?? We can't take constructive criticism positively??? Is that so??? They oppress OUR Brothers and Sisters, they even at one time I read, wanted to bring down Al-Aqsa Mosque/Dome of the Rock. Whether that's just a rumour or true and it has been carried out,I do not know till now. But if that has happenED, would you still blame your Muslim Brothers and Sisters, or will you be truly man enuf and say what is what? I didn't say attack them or whatever, but just, would you verbally, stand up for Islam? You know, just simply do what you are doing now but instead of your fellow Muslims, do it to them?! For example I mean. Could you/Would you do that???Do continue and be fair, and be stern when giving out your views on things that touches Islam and Muslims. If a Muslim brother or sister is at wrong, then have no qualms in critisizing AND advising them what is the better thing to do. Cos' THAT is FAIR. Cos' THAT is RIGHT. Cos' if this is all that you do(blaming other Muslims ONLY), than you my Brother?...ARE-NO-BETTER than those Muslims whom you've just blamed for giving Islam a bad name!!!
    I am sorry if I, go overboard. But you do make me angry with how you do things but you also open my eyes on others, give me thoughts and hope that more Muslims have SOME of your thinking process. All the good and best things are from ALLAH S.W.T. and all and any bad things are my own. InshaAllah, I shall continue to improve myself cos' I know, THAT is the TRUE meaning of JIHAD. Peace to Bro. Mike Ghouse AND to all.

    Wassallam.

    ReplyDelete

MUSLIM SPEAKER

MUSLIM SPEAKER
Email to: SpeakerMikeGhouse@gmail.com

Voice of Moderate Muslims

Voice of Moderate Muslims
Voice of Moderate Muslims

Moderate Islam Speaker

Moderate Islam Speaker
Moderate Islam Speaker

quraan burning

Planned Muslim Response to Qur'an Burning by Pastor Jones on September 11 in Mulberry, Florida

PRESS RELEASE
August 19, 2013| Dallas, Texas

Mike Ghouse
Text/Talk: (214) 325-1916
MikeGhouse@aol.com

Mirza A Beg
(205) 454-8797
mirza.a.beg@gmail.com

www.WorldMuslimCongress.com


PLANNED MUSLIMS RESPONSE TO QUR'AN BURNING BY PASTOR JONES ON 9/11/13 IN MULBERRY, FLORIDA

We as Muslims plan to respond to pastor Terry Jones' planned burning of 3000 copies of Quran on September 11, 2013 in positive terms.

Our response - we will reclaim the standard of behavior practiced by the Prophet concerning “scurrilous and hostile criticism of the Qur’an” (Muhammad Asad Translation Note 31, verse 41:34). It was "To overcome evil with good is good, and to resist evil by evil is evil." It is also strongly enjoined in the Qur’an in the same verse 41:34, “Good and evil deeds are not equal. Repel evil with what is better; then you will see that one who was once your enemy has become your dearest friend.”

God willing Muslims will follow the divine guidance and pray for the restoration of Goodwill, and on that day many Muslim organizations will go on a “blood drive” to save lives and serve humanity with kindness.

We invite fellow Americans of all faiths, races, and ethnicities to join us to rededicate the pledge, “One nation under God”, and to build a cohesive America where no American has to live in apprehension, discomfort or fear of fellow Americans. This event is a substitute for our 10th Annual Unity Day Celebration (www.UnitydayUSA.com) held in Dallas, but now it will be at Mulberry, Florida.

Unwittingly Pastor Jones has done us a favor by invigorating us by his decision to burn nearly 3000 copies Quran on September 11, 2013. Obviously he is not satisfied by the notoriety he garnered by burning one Qur'an last year.

As Muslims and citizens we honor the free speech guaranteed in our constitution. We have no intentions to criticize, condemn or oppose Pastor Terry Jones' freedom of expression. Instead, we will be donating blood and praying for goodness to permeate in our society.

We plan to follow Jesus Christ (pbuh), a revered prophet in Islam as well as Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) – that of mitigating the conflicts and nurturing good will for the common good of the society.

We hope, this event and the message will remind Muslims elsewhere in the world as well, that violence is not the way. Muslims, who react violently to senseless provocation, should realize that, violence causes more violence, and besmirches the name of the religion that we hold so dear. We believe that Prophet Muhammad was a mercy to the mankind, and we ought to practice what we believe and preach. We must not insult Islam by the negative reactions of a few.

We can only hope it will bring about a change in the attitude of the followers of Pastor Jones, and in the behavior of those Muslims who reacted violently the last time Pastor sought notoriety – We hope this small step towards a bridge to peaceful coexistence would propel us towards building a cohesive society.

Like most Americans a majority of Muslims quietly go about their own business, but it is time to speak up and take positive action instead of negative reaction. May this message of peace and goodwill reverberate and reach many shores.

Lastly, we appreciate the Citizens of Mulberry, Florida, Honorable Mayor George Hatch, City Commissioners, police and Fire Chiefs for handing this situation very well. This will add a ‘feather of peace’ in the City’s reputation. We hope Mulberry will be a catalyst in showing the way in handling conflict with dignity and peace.

We thank the Media for giving value to the work towards peace rather than conflict.






URL- http://worldmuslimcongress.blogspot.com/2013/08/planned-muslim-response-to-quran_18.html



Thank you.

CIVIL DIALOGUE

The people in Dallas are making an effort to understand and clean their own hearts first, when we are free from bias, it would be easy to share that with others. Islam teaches us in so many ways to "respect the otherness of others" and it is time we find simple practical ways of doing it.